If a Partner cannot find a solution in Acronis User Guide, Knowledge Base or Forum, he or she should escalate the case to Acronis SCS T2 Support by sending an email to MSP support e-mail address or submitting a case through Acronis SCS Support page using the following template:
1. Customer cloud account name*:
Login name used by the End User (for the account where issue is reproduced).
2. Pick the Severity*:
|Sev 1||Applicable to Acronis SCS Cyber Protect Cloud recovery task incidents only. There are issues preventing recovery of a mission critical server in production.|
|Sev 2||Business operations are down or non-operational. Multiple / all machines are affected.|
|Sev 3||Major product or service feature affected. One/few machines are affected.|
|Sev 4||Product or service is affected to a limited degree, with irregular behavior happening only under specific conditions.|
|Sev 5||How-to; pre-sales; minor usability; GUI; questions about product functionality, requirements, setup|
Detailed description of each Severity(Add Link to hosted Acronis SCS Service Provider Support Guidelines)
4. Describe your request*
- 4.1. Issue description, error message and affected machines names
- 4.2. Step-by-step actions that lead to the issue
- 4.3. Time/date when the issue occurred. Did it happen after upgrade or environment changes?
- 4.4. Expected results
5. Additional information
- 5.1. Which steps /KB articles you tried to resolve the issue.