- Acronis Snap Deploy
- Acronis Snap Deploy 2
- Acronis Snap Deploy 3
- Acronis Snap Deploy 4
- Acronis Snap Deploy 5
Acronis License Server of Acronis Snap Deploy has no option to revoke a license. A license is assigned to MAC Address of a network card.
In case of hardware failure a customer may replace a machine or a network card on one of the machines that has an assigned Acronis Snap Deploy license. After the replacement, Acronis Snap Deploy license is lost.
- Launch the Acronis License Server from C:\Program Files (x86)\Acronis\License Server\LicenseServerConsole.exe
- Capture screen shots of the license server console showing the MAC addresses of the machines that were decommissioned.
- Compose an email from the IT department to SCSrenewals@acronisscs.com stating the following:
- The quantity of licenses being decommissioned
- A statement of good faith that the machines associated are no longer in service by the organization
- The screen shots of the licenses from the Acronis License Server
- Acronis SCS Sales and Support leadership will review the request.