Cyber Protect 15 b26172 update 2
Error happening after upgrading from Cyber Protect 15 build b26172 (update 1) to b26981 (update 2) with an ASN
SocketError: error:14090086:SSL routines:ssl3_get_server_certificate:certificate verify failed
Upgrading from Cyber Protect 15 build b26172 (update 1) to b26981 (update 2) with an ASN causes an SSL certificate to regenerate and cause error.
Remove and re-register storage node with the following:
Delete the ASN from the AMS dashboard, register ASN:
- On the machine with Acronis Storage Node, open Command prompt: Start -> search -> type cmd.exe and press Enter.
- Navigate to C:\Program Files\Acronis\RegisterAgentTool\:
cd "C:\Program Files\Acronis\RegisterAgentTool"
register_agent.exe -o register -s asn -a <management server address>
where <management server address> is the IP address or hostname of the management server where the storage node should be registered.
If this does not work attempt the following:
As a workaround, clear the certificate cache for the Storage Node:
- Add a temporary new location to the affected Storage Node
- Go to Backup storage tab, select an Agent and refresh the new backup location.
The same error may appear at this step
- Delete the temporary backup location.
- Reattempt the backup
This issue has been resolved in build 27009.